The DP700 DRO is a powerful and intuitive DRO that is housed in a rugged, ergonomically designed casting. The DRO features all of the essential functions for milling, boring, turning and grinding.
Features can be customized to fit the operator and include:
• Bolt Hole Circle Routine
• Arc Contouring
• Polar Co-ordinate Readings
• Line Hole Routine
• Programmable Memory/Teach
• Tool Offsets
• Axis Summing
• Feed-Rate Display
• Linear and Segmented Error Compensation
• RS-232 Output
The DP700 is compatible with Newall’s Spherosyn and Microsyn encoders which withstand the harshest shop conditions.
- Clean, crisp LED’s.
- Wide Viewing Angle.
- Intuitive Message Window.
- Long Life Membrane Keypad.
- Solid Cast Construction.
- Save, Low Voltage External Power Supply.
- Five Year Warranty – Three Year No Fault.
All Newall Systems are 17-22 days backordered at the minimum.
If you don’t see the correct system for your machine listed or you have any questions please call us at 800-285-5271 and we will be happy to help you find the correct system or part for your machine.