Sharp Manual Surface Grinder
- One “V” and one flat way for longitudinal travel; both ways are hand-scraped and covered with Turcite B coating.
- Lead screws are hardened and ground for durability.
- Accurate slot grinding achieved using saddle locking system.
- The motor shaft that drives the pulley and the spindle is subject to a lot of lateral stress. A roller bearing is installed for the lower support of the motor shaft. A unique
- SHARP feature.
- Double-nut backlash eliminator.
- Cross slide and column screws are hardened and ground to a 70 Rockwell C hardness.
- Hardened and ground box ways on column and saddle.
- Smooth wire rope-driven table.
- Main spindle run out within 0. 0001″.
- Automatic lubrication system