• NMS800 Display
• Display Mounting Arm
• Head Mounting Bracket Kits
• Encoder Assemblies (including): Serial reader head, Scale Tube, Brackets for scale tube
The NMS 800 Digital Readout (DRO) is the newest in Newall’s range of premium readouts. The DRO hosts many productivity-enhancing features that will increase machine tool efficiency. The NMS 800, when matched with Newall’s Spherosyn Serial and Microsyn Serial encoders, provides years of maintenance-free, trouble-free performance. Newall’s inductive encoders are simple to install and designed to provide consistent accuracy and reliability even under the harshest workshop conditions.
- Clean, crisp PMVA LCD display with wide
- Lathe, Mill, and General Purpose functions
- Self-Sensing Encoder Input
- Available in 2, 3, or 4 axes
- User-definable function keys to shortcut to your most common features
- Linear and angular readings
- Stand-alone or panel mounting
Five Year, Three Year no Fault Warranty Included!
The Newall Advantage
• Backed by a company with over 50 years of proven reliability in manufacturing DRO systems & linear encoders
• Encoders carry an IP67 rating – All electronic and measuring components are sealed from the environment
• Continually provides accurate readings even under the harshest shop conditions
• No cleaning or maintenance is required
• Tolerant to shock and vibration
• No glass or tape to break or scratch
• Ease of installation—no backer bar or machined surface required
Important points to remember when ordering:
• Always verify travel sizes. Measure twice, order once.
• Order encoders by travel length, not overall length.
• Spherosyn / DSG: Travel + 10.2” = overall length.
• Microsyn / DMG: Travel + 7.4” = overall length.
• Encoders include the reader head with 11.5’ cable, scale, scale cover, and brackets to mount the scale.
• Scales that are single-end mounted will provide two inches of additional travel.
• Display mounting arms are sold separately (see page 8) unless included in a package.
• Spherosyn and Microsyn reader heads have an 11.5’ cable. Longer cable lengths are available. Extension cables may be required for applications of 100” of travel or more. TIP: Be sure
to order extension cables on the longer travels, even if you are not sure they will be needed.
SKU: N801206XXG3512, N801806XXG3512, N801608XXG3512, N802008XXG3512, N802410XXG3512, N801612XXG3512, N802012XXG3512, N802412XXG3512