- NMS800 Display
- Display Mounting Arm
- Head Mounting Bracket Kits
- Encoder Assemblies (including): Serial reader head, Scale Tube, Brackets for scale tube
Note: 2 axis packages come with NMS800
with no aux output as standard. Please
contact us if aux output is required
NMS800 Packages with a quill encoder are provided with 2” travel Microsyn.
Once mounted the encoder will provide 5” of travel
The NMS 800 Digital Readout (DRO) is the newest in Newall’s range of premium readouts. The DRO hosts many productivity-enhancing features that will increase machine tool efficiency. The NMS 800, when matched with Newall’s Spherosyn Serial and Microsyn Serial encoders, provides years of maintenance-free, trouble-free performance. Newall’s inductive encoders are simple to install and designed to provide consistent accuracy and reliability even under the harshest workshop conditions.
- Clean, crisp PMVA LCD display with wide
- Lathe, Mill, and General Purpose functions
- Self-Sensing Encoder Input
- Available in 2, 3, or 4 axes
- User-definable function keys to shortcut to your most common features
- Linear and angular readings
- Stand-alone or panel mounting
Five Year, Three Year no Fault Warranty Included!
The Newall Advantage
• Backed by a company with over 50 years of proven reliability in manufacturing DRO systems & linear encoders
• Encoders carry an IP67 rating – All electronic and measuring components are sealed from the environment
• Continually provides accurate readings even under the harshest shop conditions
• No cleaning or maintenance is required
• Tolerant to shock and vibration
• No glass or tape to break or scratch
• Ease of installation—no backer bar or machined surface required
Important points to remember when ordering:
• Always verify travel sizes. Measure twice, order once.
• Order encoders by travel length, not overall length.
• Spherosyn / DSG: Travel + 10.2” = overall length.
• Microsyn / DMG: Travel + 7.4” = overall length.
• Encoders include the reader head with 11.5’ cable, scale, scale cover, and brackets to mount the scale.
• Scales that are single-end mounted will provide two inches of additional travel.
• Display mounting arms are sold separately (see page 8) unless included in a package.
• Spherosyn and Microsyn reader heads have an 11.5’ cable. Longer cable lengths are available. Extension cables may be required for applications of 100” of travel or more. TIP: Be sure
to order extension cables on the longer travels, even if you are not sure they will be needed.
N802412XXM1012, N80241202M3012, N802412XXM2012, NQ24121602M6012, N803012XXM1012, N80301202M3012, N803012XXM2012, NQ30121602M6012, N803212XXM1012, N80321202M3012, N803212XXM2012, NQ32121602M6012, N803612XXM1012, N80361202M3012, N803612XXM2012, NQ36121602M6012, N803016XXM1012, N80301602M3012, N803016XXM2012, NQ30161602M6012, N803616XXM1012, N80361602M3012, N803616XXM2012, NQ36161602M6012, N804012XXM1012, N80401202M3012, N804012XXM2012, NQ40121602M6012
There are no reviews yet.