This model Vertical Knee Mill is constructed with box ways instead of dove tail ways. The model has many unique features compared with most of the similar machines on the market.
The quill is CNC ground to a mirror finish and chromed to fit the housing resulting in close to jig bore accuracy for quill downfeed.
Tapered gibs installed on the ways allows easy adjustment for long term usage.
The feed handles are designed to spin free which eliminates the friction between the operator’s hand and the feed handle.
The bottom of the saddle, instead of the top of the knee ways, which rides on the knee, is hand scraped for better oil retention and prevent dirt and chips from embedded in the knee ways.
- 10 x 54 ins table, 16.3 x 39 ins travel
- R-8 spindle, 3 hp , variable speed (60-4,500 rpm)
- Spindle runout of no more than 0.0002 ins TIR
- Hardened and ground box ways, column, base
- Head tilt side to side, up and down
- One shot lubrication with back flow valve
- Tapered gibs for adjustment
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /srv/users/handwrebuild/apps/handwrebuild/public/wp-content/themes/handw/woocommerce/single-product.php on line 496